JM Switchboards has a long and successful history of designing, manufacturing and installing switchboards. Our quality focus includes design validation and full factory acceptance testing, ensuring the products leave our facility work fault free and hassle free.
The team at JM Switchboards designs hundreds of purpose-built units every year, specialising in total turnkey solutions. Our skilled trades people work with Computer Aided Design (CAD) and involve our customers from the very beginning, to ensure the product meets the customers’ present and future needs.
JM Switchboards has a reputation for quality electrical switchboard manufacturing with an enviable track record of reliability.
With well-equipped manufacturing facilities on site, our capabilities are second to none. We manage all switchboard assembly work in-house under strict quality control, ensuring production standards and deadlines are met.
JM Switchboards designs and manufactures a range of electrical switchboards and panels including:
• Main switchboard and Distribution switchboards, Type Tested to 5000A, 60kA, Form 4
• Motor control centres, Type Tested to 5000A, 60kA, Form 4
• Standby generator systems, manual and automatic controls
• Water and waste water pump station switchboards
• Water and waste water treatment plants
• Sewerage treatment plant switchboards
• Electrical distribution switchboards
• Water and sewage pump station pipe work and fittings
• Design and fabrication of steel and aluminium structures, brackets and supports
Our skilled electricians have installed all sizes and types of switchboards for a variety of commercial and industrial applications. The JM Switchboards project management team will be in constant communication with the installers on-site to ensure the process runs seamlessly.
JM Switchboards offers a range of electrical and mechanical installation services including:
• Switchboard Installation
• Retro Fit Works and Installations
• Water Treatment and Pump Systems
• Sewage Treatment and Pump Systems
• Supply Installation and testing of Generator Sets
• Hazardous Areas Work
• Data and Fibre Installation
• Industrial Electrical Installation and Service
• Mobilisation to remote communities and Island projects
• Installation of water and sewage pump station pipe work and fittings
• Refurbishment of pump stations mechanical plant and pipe work
• Installation and testing of pumps and pump sets
• High Voltage and Low Voltage reticulation, substation supply and installation
• Street lighting, intersection lighting and car park lighting
JM Switchboards knows good job management. We can coordinate the design experts, manufacturing staff and installation electricians; assist with design reviews, liaise with subcontractors and provide installation and maintenance services.
By handling these everyday tasks and doing the job properly, we put time back in our customers hands and let them focus on more strategic parts of their business.
SERVICES OFFERED INCLUDE:
- Switchboard Design and Manufacture
- Installation and Commissioning
- Upgrades and Modifications
- New and Retro Fit Works Switchboard and Installations
- Switchboard Inspections
- Thermal Imaging
- Data and Fibre
- Hazardous Area Installation
- LV Urban Reticulation
- Street and Park Lighting
Cairns, FNQ, Townsville, NQ, Tablelands, Mareeba, Cape York, Western Cape, NT, Cooktown, Cassowary Coast, Hinchinbrook, Central Highlands, Whitsundays, Weipa, Mt Isa, Bowen, Surat and Galilee basins, Torres Strait, PNG
Remote Area Specialist
JM Switchboards has been providing services to customers in remote areas since the company began operations. The company has carried out engineering and electrical install projects in PNG, Northern Territory, Cape York and the Torres Strait to name a few. We work with our customers to ensure the project has ongoing support when the job is complete.
Thermoscanning & Switchboard Inspections
Thermographic cameras can detect problems which are invisible to the naked eye, well before they progress into an electrical equipment failure, fire or potentially an explosion. Early detection of these potential faults is key and can save your company time and money by eliminating unexpected outages or disruptions. Check with your insurance company. They may offer a reduce premium if you undertake regular thermoscans.
JM Switchboards provides regular switchboard inspections and thermoscanning as part of their Maintenance Program. After all, when it comes to your electrical plant and equipment, there’s nothing more important than peace of mind.
TELEPHONE (07) 4035 2411
ADDRESS 242-244 Hartley St Bungalow QLD 4870 Australia
POSTAL ADDRESS PO Box 5934 Cairns QLD 4870 Australia